Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Taking some off

Sunset at Makena - Photo by Mark Pick


I am going to take a little time off from regular blog postings and get back to focusing on my real writing. I may post one or two a month when the whim strikes me, so just think of me walking along this lovely beach at sunset with a Mai Tai in my hand. I should be there for real in July.

If your birthday or other milestone event occurs during my little hiatus know that you are thought of and wished the very best. I'm not Closed for Business but will be keeping very loose open hours, so if you are in desperate need of a cup of coffee maybe you should try the Starbucks down the street and just around the corner.

Oh, yes, the answer to the little quiz. My daughter was talking about jazz great Dave Brubeck. And on that note I will take five.

4 comments:

  1. ANNIE, I'LL MISS YOU. WHEN YOU WRITE A BOOK LET ME KNOW. I'LL BY IT.

    LOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie....tell your daughter that i am a HUGE Brubeck fan and that i have a book on Paul Desmond that she should read.If i can locate it will bring it to you. Bet your daughter is a CARDS FAN TOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNIE, I SAW YOUR REMARK TO ME ON THE ROSS BLOG.I'M TAKING TIME OFF THERE FOR A WHILE.I'LL BE BACK.ROSS TURN THE ANONYMOUS BACK ON. REMARKS BEING MADE AGAIN.TO BAD THERE HAS TO BE PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO CAUSE TROUBLE. IT WOULD BE SO EASY IF ROSS WOULD LEAVE IT OFF. GRANNY LOU

    ReplyDelete