Sunday, May 16, 2010

Senior Prom



I am older than dirt, but I still remember my senior prom. Maybe not all the little details, but I do remember a strapless baby blue dress and wrist corsage and the feeling of being on top of the world. There is nothing like being seventeen or eighteen and not having a care in the world. Oh what I would give to have those good old days back if only for a month or so, imagine what you could do. Nat looks really beautiful and I love her pretty blue dress, the belt is especially nice.

Click on photo to enlarge

I love this class picture too and all the different cast of characters. Often I look at kids, some so unique and wonder how they will end up. Maybe some will soar to greatness, discover a new cure for some disease and others may end up as Wall Street giants only to make a shameless exit to infamy. Can you spot the leaders, the rebels, the earth's movers and shakers? Let's revisit this in 2050, shall we?

1 comment: