Friday, July 12, 2013

The News is So Tempting


It is so tempting... to take the bait and create a blog post on the latest news. But I won't do it, no not me, no way.

This from Texas:
"State troopers confiscated tampons and maxi pads from people entering the Texas Senate gallery on Friday afternoon as senators began debating a controversial new abortion regulations that are almost certain to pass. However, folks with conceal-and-carry permits are allowed in with their guns, as state law allows. It seems like an unusual threat analysis, but things are different in Texas."

And this headline from US Weekly:

Kate Middleton, Prince William's Baby: What Will the Royal Baby Eat?


Please someone call 911 for me, I don't think I am getting enough oxygen to my brain.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that newspaper has such a huge typo in its headline! They meant OMD, of course. Whatever happened to editors? Didn't they used to check these things before going to print? Dog!

    ReplyDelete