Thursday, March 8, 2012

Words Dropped Like Rose Petals Down the Aisle . . .




But Without Any of the Charm.

Just a few of the nicer things Rush has said over the past few years.

"Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it." --Rush Limbaugh, Jan. 19, 2007

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society." --Rush Limbaugh

"She sounds like a screeching ex-wife." --Rush Limbaugh, on Sen. Hillary Clinton 

"I'm a huge supporter of women. What I'm not is a supporter of liberalism. Feminism is what I oppose. Feminism has led women astray. I love the women's movement — especially when walking behind it." --Rush Limbaugh, responding to criticism that he is sexist and defending his selection as one of the judges at the 2010 Miss America Pageant, "Fox News' Fox & Friends," February 3, 2010

It doesn't look like Michelle Obama follows her own nutritionary dietary advice. And then we hear that she's out eating ribs at 1500 calories a serving with 141 grams of fat ... No, I'm trying to say that our first lady does not project the image of women that you might see on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue or of a woman Alex Rodriguez might date every six months or what have you." –Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 21, 2011





There's so much more, but frankly I'm feeling a bit nauseous.

No comments:

Post a Comment