Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Memo To: Pastor Dennis Terry

Rick Santorum In his introduction of Rick Santorum, Pastor Dennis Terry spoke these words, "I don't care what the liberals say, I don't care what the naysayers say, this nation was founded as a Christian nation...There is only one God and his name is Jesus. I'm tired of people telling me that I can't say those words.. Listen to me, If you don't love America, If you don't like the way we do things I have one thing to say - GET OUT. We don't worship Buddha, we don't worship Mohammad, we don't worship Allah, we worship God, we worship God's son Jesus Christ."

Oh, excuse me old man, you are telling me to "GET OUT", I think not. This nation was founded on the belief in the freedom of religion. Which means you can believe in God, in Jesus, in Buddha, in Mohammad in Allah or what ever. You can even believe NOT to believe. And if you don't like that Pastor Terry then let me suggest -  YOU GET OUT.

We haven't had a really good holy war in eons - maybe the time is right. It certainly seems that as far as Rich Santorum's camp is concerned this election is all about GOD, the right-wing God, the Jesus Christ God, the God of all God's God. And what about all the rest of us? Well I guess we are just chump-change.

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly, Annie! This guy really ticked me off. As does Santorum's whole religious campaign!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Katie, this guy made my blood boil.

    ReplyDelete