Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Republicans Debate Yet Again

I got another text message from the girls saying they were busy once more helping Macbeth.......err Macgingrich out with his debate speech.


Enter Macgingrich: 
Then live, Macromney. What need I fear of thee?
But yet I'll make assurance double sure,
And take a bond of fate: thou shalt not live,
That I may tell pale-hearted fear it lies,
And sleep in spite of thunder.
Cauldron is pulled on from Stage Left:
 

Exit Stage Right ... to the sound of a quietly played lute...


" Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. "

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope Americans see through this charlatan's mask, and soon. I think he'll blow up in a casual moment between debates, when he lets his mouth flap at reporters. Go Newtie. Crash and burn!

    ReplyDelete