Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chef Sophie

A few years have passed since this photo was taken, but Chef Sophie is still hard at work making delicious creations to please the palate. Last night I got to play sous chef to Master Chef Sophie as she prepared a yummy Coconut Cake. My role mostly involved taking a hammer and giving the coconut shell a few good whacks. I had to leave before the dessert was served, but I am hoping there might be a few crumbs left today. Word is that the cake was DELICIOUS.

I still say that girl is going to end up owning her own chic little restaurant someday. Better get your reservations in early.

1 comment:

  1. ANNIE, MY MOM USED TO MAKE THE BEST COCONUT CAKE. I'M HAVING GOOD THOUGHTS OF MY MOM. I THINK GRAMPS AND I ARE GOING TO BAKE A CAKE YOU MAY NOT SEE ME AS MUCH ON ROSS' BLOG. TO CLIQUISH. THE ATHEIST ON THERE LIKE TO GANG UP ONME BECAUSE OF MY CHRISTIAN BELIEFS. I NEVER ONCE PUSHED IT ON THEM. I DON'T NEED IT, TO OLD.

    TAMPAGRANNY

    ReplyDelete