Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Squint You Might See Land


It's about 10:30 am Atlantic Ocean time, Wednesday, Day 11 (I think). You couldn't ask for more beautiful weather. I have a Post-It reminder to self to check out the St. Louis weather as I brace myself for return to reality.


I wonder if it is really healthier to live in this stress-free environment, how could it not be? For several days we were without realtime news as in CNN on the television. If you weren't inclined to surf the net you would think all was right with the world.


The gardeners here in Central Park where I sit at this moment writing, are hard at work weeding and trimming and making sure the grounds are in perfect shape. It is almost like being at a Disney theme park. I did mentioned that the sounds of a variety of birds fill the air. Just walking through the park I can feel my blood pressure begin to drop.


I love the park for reading but force myself to switch between the Deck 16 ocean view and the calm of the park. Now as we near the end of the voyage more cruisers begin to discover the wonderful little hideaways that exist on this ship, so life becomes a little more crowded.


May your day include a little blue sky and calm as well. See some of you soon.

1 comment:

  1. When do you arrive home? It's sad when enjoyable times come to an end, but I'm sure you're getting antsy by now. Hope to "see" you in the real world soon.

    ReplyDelete