Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Turning Inward for Your Enjoyment



Self-centered ~  "Too interested in yourself and not caring about the needs or feelings of other people."   *** Webster

I prefer a non-Webster definition that simply say ~ "preoccupied with oneself and one's affairs."

This is where I am heading. I have things to do, things to complete. For awhile now this blog is going to be solely about me. We'll see how long it takes for you to get bored with it all.

I am able to do this at this time because I had a barroom hand wrestle match with Rush Limbaugh over the word "I" and I WON.

And all those "K" girls were sobbing in their mansion bedrooms that I even dared to challenge the fact that there was someone else on this earth that had an important life as well.

So get ready folks, the ride might get bumpy.


1 comment: