Friday, September 13, 2013

Love a Bit of Fluff


I love a bit of fluff every now and again. I just was reading the rumors that perhaps Miss Katie Couric may take Barbara Walters spot on The View when Barbara retires next year.

Gosh, I think that is the perfect job for Katie. She can get back to the cute and perky Katie that America loved on the Today show so many years ago. That's what Katie does best.

I don't know who came up with the idea that Katie should be doing hard news but her little stint at trying really was disastrous and I think she is still trying to recover from it. So go for it Katie if the job is offered to you I think you would be a great addition to show.

I'm easing into the weekend mode, loving the cooler temps today and thinking seriously about doing some baking this weekend. Ideas I am considering are Mango Pie, Puff Pastry Tartlets with Orange and Cream and maybe some home baked bread to go with the stew I am going to make.


1 comment:

  1. I think the mango pie will win out, in the end. I used to bake bread, too, Annie. It was fun and I got fat.

    ReplyDelete