Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Winter Solstice


First of all let me tell you I slept in extra late this morning expecting that there would be no new day to wake up to. I mean if the world is ending why not be cozy and all snuggled up for those final moments. But alas the sun did rise and it is my guess it will also set this evening, so I thought I should get my sticks in order and be sure to wish you all a very Merry Winter Solstice.

No matter how you celebrate this event, as the shortest day or the longest night, enjoy each moment whether it is fleeting or of long duration. I appreciate and enjoy your taking this journey with me and if the force stays with me I will attempt to continue to bring you my message, though I make no promise of tidings of comfort and joy, that you will have to discover for yourselves.

I have quite a bit on my perverbial plate as 2012 winds down and I look to 2013 for solutions and answers and yes some new adventures... 


But for now, this moment, sit back and enjoy this short day's journey into night. 



1 comment:

  1. Happy Winter Solstice, Annie. It's quite nice going through the seasons with you for company. Keep on bloggin'.

    ReplyDelete